Gift shopping can often be a real nightmare. Shopping malls are hectic places and it can be difficult to find what you’re looking for. Other times you don’t even know what you want to buy for that special person in your life, so your stress levels are on the rise.
Are you fed up of purchasing the same generic gifts for your friends and family? Are you struggling to find the perfect present for someone who has everything? A personalized gift might put your mind at ease while also ensuring that you make a great present for your loved ones.
Personalized jewelry can be the best kind of present you offer someone. Not only does it show you appreciate them, but it also makes for a great memento of something you both appreciate. Whether you have a message engraved or their name on a necklace, these gifts are irreplaceable. Let’s go through some reasons why you should consider buying personalized jewelry.
Show you have put consideration into choosing the gift
Whether they are jewelry or not, personalized gifts are good illustrations of the saying “It’s the thought that counts.” Personalizing a gift for a loved one shows you have put thought into your choice. There are different kinds of personalization, depending on the item you’re thinking of. For jewelry, you could have their name or initials engraved.
It’s a memorable gift to be treasured forever
Let’s be real: Some gifts are easily forgotten about. However, we treasure more personalized keepsake gifts, since they usually tend to have a story behind them. Personalized jewelry gifts can remind people of a happy time, which makes them even more special. For example, a personalized necklace with the wedding date and the couple’s initials makes for a great memento of that happy day.
Personalized gifts show affection
You cannot make a personalized gift to someone you do not know all that well. They are usually reserved for those close friends and family for which you go out of your way to make sure they love the gift. Personalized jewelry is especially treasured by partners, because who knows you better than your boyfriend/fiancée/ husband? A personalized present shows they know you well enough to buy you something you will cherish.
Personalized gifts work for all ages and genders
If we’re true to ourselves, we will admit that buying gifts for someone who’s not the same age or gender as you can be quite a hassle (just think of that fated Secret Santa office party). It makes it all the more difficult if you do not know that person too well. But who doesn’t enjoy personalized gifts? It doesn’t matter if you’re shopping for a 7-year-old or 70; they are sure to love whatever you engraved for them if it features their name, initials or date of birth.
No one else will buy the same gift
It can be a real bummer to think you got someone the best gift ever, only to find that another friend brought the same thing to the birthday party. You can easily avoid that awkward situation by personalizing a gift instead. The same goes for handmade gifts. Personalizing a gift (or a piece of jewelry) ensures you that no-one will offer them the same unique present.
Next time you are go on a crazed shopping trip looking for the perfect gift, think about something that you can make personal and more special for the recipient. Whether you buy an engraved necklace for your partner or another kind of personalized gift for a co-worker, you are sure to make it all the more special to them.
This is what we can help you with today. While there are many gifts that can be customized, we’re going to present you a list of stores that can help you personalize jewelry for any occasion. Any of the online shops can provide high-quality gifts that your loved ones will definitely cherish.
Personalized Jewelry Stores
- Zales – Whether you’re looking for rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets or watches, Zales is the place to turn to with confidence. You can even design your own jewelry for that extra-special personal feel for the gift you want to make.
We recommend: Monogramed jewelry to create the perfect customized look. A necklace with their initials can go a long way – and why not buy a set of personalized earrings for yourself?
- Etsy – Is there really anything you cannot find on Etsy? The best haven for handmade and personalized gifts, Etsy is the place to find exactly what you’re looking for. The Personalized & Custom Jewelry section offers affordable items for any occasion: birthdays, family events, or weddings.
We recommend: Personalized name rings that you can customize for anyone. You can wear your newborn baby’s name on your finger, or you can gift them to your bridesmaids with their own names on them. Name rings also make for beautiful and meaningful Christmas gifts.
- Lazenda – This is the go-to place for custom-made gifts. True to their motto “Hand made with love,” each of the jewelry pieces they sell is of high-quality. While you can have your pick from the collections of models and options, you can also design your own. The Font Preview setting is also quite exciting to browse through.
We recommend: Custom made anklets that comes with a name pendant. You can choose the icon and design from a wide variety of options and also see a preview of the final form of the jewelry.
- Neiman Marcus – Even though it’s not a specialized shop for personalized jewelry, Neiman Marcus can really deliver. You can opt for your favorite designer, the type of jewelry you’re interested in buying, the material it’s made of and the gemstone you want included.
We recommend: The engraved vertical bar pendant necklace that features a Diamond of your choice. It can incorporate up to 10 characters, so you can easily fit the name of a loved one on it. Comes in gold or silver.
- Eve’s Addiction – It has a lovely collection to choose from if you’re not sure exactly what you’re looking for. Check out the best personalized jewelry section to get inspired and then get to work designing your own model.
We recommend: The 4 stone personalized birthstone crystal necklace that features a cute family tree. You can choose each of the stones which represent the birth months of four different people you love.
- Soufeel – It’s a shop that has great discounts all year round and amazing prices around Christmas time. So why not give it a chance to deliver the best personalized gift? Soufeel takes the customization a step further by allowing you to create your own photo charms for necklaces, bracelets, and anklets.
We recommend: The bestseller engravable heart charm; on one side will be the photo of your choice, while the other will feature a short and sweet message – endless possibilities!
- Marleylilly – While you can also buy bags, clothes and shoes from Marleylilly, let’s focus now on the personalized jewelry. Ring stacks, monogrammed tassel necklaces, or beaded bracelets – they have them all.
We recommend: The monogrammed cuff bracelet with the many bracelet colors to choose from. If you’re buying it as a gift for someone, you can add a custom message and have it professionally gift wrapped.
- Things Remembered – This store can help you regardless of the occasion you’re shopping for. Jewelry for him, for her, for a wedding, or for a new baby – they have it all. The best part? Many of the offers come with FREE gifts (such as velvety boxes)!
We recommend: The “Key To My Heart” pendant set as the perfect gift for your partner. A heart and a name tag – one for her and one for him – are part of the set, and you can add your sweet message.
- The Vintage Pearl – A treasure of ready to ship and handmade jewelry pieces – that’s what you’ll find at The Vintage Pearl. Get ready to swoon over gorgeous keepsakes and beautifully crafted earrings.
We recommend: Bronze “from state to state” keychains for couples who are miles apart. Created in a beautiful bronze, they feature a tiny heart on each charm connected by whimsical dots. Sweet!
- Best Personalized Jewelry – The shop’s name is a dead giveaway and we must confess they’re not lying. We’ve saved the best for last. With Best Personalized Jewelry, the sky is the limit, but we suggest browsing through the New Arrivals sections. So many goodies!
We recommend: Gold bar necklace featuring a name or a birth date. It’s sweet, not ostentatious at all and a great keepsake. Go personalize it now!
Personalized jewelry will never go out of style. Whether it’s for the wrist, ankle or finger, a custom-made piece of jewelry can be a great memento for a loved one.